Your Confident Prenatal Journey
Childbirth Preparation: Your Healthy And Joyous Prenatal Journey
5 classes to prepare for your healthy birth!
Do you feel like you're getting a lot of mixed messages and hearing judgements from your friends and family while you struggle to make the "right" choice? While most birth classes focus on only the birth - we support you to make empowered choices all throughout your pregnancy, birth and the first year postpartum.
In this virtual course you will get informed and honor your birth choices and your personal journey as a mother. You deserve the birth
you want, and I'm committed to supporting you every step of the way.
5 Weeks To A Healthy Empowered Birth (A Live Recorded Course)
Topics we’ll cover include:
1. Envision your dream birth
2. Create your customized health care plan
3. How to have a vital pregnancy: Get optimal sleep, feel good in your changing body, and reduce heart burn and nausea
4. Communicating with loved ones and how to vocalize your needs during your birth and as new parents.
5. Create your birth team and invite them to join you for our birth support training day.
6. Learn the natural arc of labor so that you can advocate for yourself. (Prevent vaginal tears and learn positions to ease discomfort)
7. How to prepare for the birth you want: navigating interventions and complications
8. Your map to healthy postpartum healing. (pelvic floor, scarring, abdominal separation, breastfeeding & newborn care)
9. How to have a thriving, healthy family: your relationship to yourself, your partner and your baby.
Bonus training with a Breastfeeding Lactation Consultant
Bonus training: Is Homebirth and Midwifery Care For You?
$300 or 3 monthly payments of $125
Are you wondering if this is for you? I'm offering a free 30 minute consultation to help anwser your questions and see if this is the right fit for you.
Sign Up Now
Space is limited!
What Have Other Mother's Said?
"I would highly recommend this workshop because it is so informative, so empowering, so beautiful. I would explain it as a divine process of connecting to self, the baby, and the journey of motherhood with other new mamas." Erika
"This workshop helped bring me peace with this pregnancy and everything going on around it. I would explain it as a liberating necessarily workshop to assist with this new major change in life." Sam
"Its been a helpful, supportive space to connect to other mothers and my own self through yoga, medication, discussions, check-ins, stories, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum eduction. Expanding on some topics that you may not have thought of or people don't talk about as much, really helpful." Rachel
"Thanks so much for the support and instruction throughout my pregnancy. I was able to manage labor, and had a smooth delivery with a very short recovery time, and I owe much of that to the strengthening, conditioning and centering I received from your classes. Thank you so much!" -Anna