Your Confident Prenatal Journey
Childbirth Preparation: Your Healthy And Joyous Prenatal Journey
5 classes to prepare for your healthy birth!
Do you feel like you're getting a lot of mixed messages and hearing judgements from your friends and family while you struggle to make the "right" choice? While most birth classes focus on only the birth - we support you to make empowered choices all throughout your pregnancy, birth and the first year postpartum.
In this virtual course you will get informed and honor your birth choices and your personal journey as a mother. You deserve the birth
you want, and I'm committed to supporting you every step of the way.
5 Weeks To A Healthy Empowered Birth (A Live Recorded Course)
Topics we’ll cover include:
1. Envision your dream birth
2. Create your customized health care plan
3. How to have a vital pregnancy: Get optimal sleep, feel good in your changing body, and reduce heart burn and nausea
4. Communicating with loved ones and how to vocalize your needs during your birth and as new parents.
5. Create your birth team and invite them to join you for our birth support training day.
6. Learn the natural arc of labor so that you can advocate for yourself. (Prevent vaginal tears and learn positions to ease discomfort)
7. How to prepare for the birth you want: navigating interventions and complications
8. Your map to healthy postpartum healing. (pelvic floor, scarring, abdominal separation, breastfeeding & newborn care)
9. How to have a thriving, healthy family: your relationship to yourself, your partner and your baby.
Bonus training with a Breastfeeding Lactation Consultant
$250 or 3 monthly payments of $98
Are you wondering if this is for you? I'm offering a free 30 minute consultation to help anwser your questions and see if this is the right fit for you.
What Have Other Mother's Said?
"Thanks so much for the support and instruction throughout my pregnancy. I was able to manage labor, and had a smooth delivery with a very short recovery time, and I owe much of that to the strengthening, conditioning and centering I received from your classes. Thank you so much!" -Anna
"I would highly recommend this class because it is so informative, so empowering, so beautiful. I would explain it as a divine process of connecting to self, the baby, and the journey of motherhood with other new mamas." Erika
"This class helped bring me peace with this pregnancy and everything going on around it. I would explain it as a liberating necessarily class to assist with this new major change in life." Sam
"Its been a helpful, supportive space to connect to other mothers and my own self through yoga, meditation, discussions, check-ins, stories, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum eduction. Expanding on some topics that you may not have thought of or people don't talk about as much, really helpful." Rachel
"When my partner and I interviewed other doulas and Amber, her attention to detail stood out. There are a few things that I think sets Amber apart. It is basically guaranteed that she will be at your birth, given that she takes on very few clients. She provides excellent and thorough childbirth prep sessions, videos, and handouts. This made such a difference in our experience." Kim
"Amber was a tremendous support during my pregnancy. She has a kind and gentle presence and is very knowledgeable about nutrition, birth, body prep for birth, and emotional care postpartum. Her birth class is extremely helpful." Tracy
"I took Amber's childbirth prep class and it was wonderful! She provided so much useful information for how to prepare for birth and stay healthy throughout pregnancy. Definitely recommend her class!" Lindsay